Re: echoplex dieing?

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Antony Hequet <antonyhequet@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> The only other similar tool I know is Kyma with looper software
>emulating EDP

If software solutions are also of interest I myself have since five
years ago moved from EDP/Repeater into Mobius. It doesn't need Kyma
but runs on any computer with an audio interface. Mobius started out
emulating the EDP but have evolved into a unique looping platform
thanks to an active user community and a developer that understands to
pick up the best parts of user requests, put them into context and
take it all one step further. One area where Mobius differs from the
EDP and Looperlative is in its scripting capability. Back when I used
my EDP I sometimes hooked it up to a sequencer where I could trigger
sequences of commands, as opposed to tap dancing over the foot control
pedals. With Mobius I can do this much more efficiently by assembling
a sequence of commands as a script and trigger the whole shebang from
just one pedal.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se