Re: What public is attracted by a Y2K Sampler Video? (looping technology or artform)

it would sound different because its not me, but an ensemble of
cellists could easily play my music. no electricity needed. i've
already heard 2 groups do it.

i also know of two high profile cellists who perform music with pre-
recorded cello tracks and them solo'ing in front. (i.e. no live looping)

most people think that we all do the same thing (including their
publicists). it irritates me, but tells me that its not the live
looping that people are hearing.