Re: What public is attracted by a Y2

>> "the youtube number of views certainly are not an accurate way to
>> measure popularity, mainly because some artists don't care to
>> appear on youtube while others make a huge effort to become
>> popular. Also, older pieces have more views naturally. But since
>> the views go from some hundred (for guys like me and most of this
>> list) up to millions, let me list the ones above 30'000 (this may
>> also be distorted because the same artist may have another video
>> with more views):

  My tutorials on the  Line 6 M-13  that were were  recorded in one
session and posted by my friend Jason Gellis have nearly crested
10,000 hits  Woo Hoo! Let the money roll in..............
with 9838 hits for this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9b1CFpMumM&feature=related
5498 hits for this one,
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4rRF-989Qw&feature=related,
4599 hits for this one where I miss pronounce the word abstract,
sheesh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLory1tkueI&feature=related
4105 hits for this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsy3LHTaoBQ&feature=related
only 1308 hits for this one where I talk about using track speed
toggling to create odd meters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDhSu6HgKhM&feature=related
and a comparatively low 2496 hits for this one which is the only one
where i"m playing a longer improv with lots of looperlative looping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz47SBYcxgs&feature=related
   there are other M-13 demos that have far more hits than mine do but
I think that may well have to do with the nature of those demos like
the guy demoing  U2 songs or stuff from Line 6's in house guys or
guitar rag journalists. The fact that the one with the most playing on
it has nearly the fewest hits doesn't surprise me at all, as Jason
labeled it "An original composition by Bill Walker" whereas the other
videos have the words Line 6, and M-13 in them making them more
accessible to search. Which gets me to wondering if the next time I
post to youtubeI would help my search chances by listing popular brand
names , or the names of who every is at the center of fame and
controversy at the moment.  Be on the look out for my next youtube
song  release intitled "Tiger Woods Sex Scandal caught on I-
Phone"!!!!!!!  As it stands, anyone calling up the name  Bill Walker
on You Tube is more likely to see tons of highlight footage of a
former College turned NBA basketball star Bill Walker  taking it to
the house.  but if you add up  the hits from all 6 sessions,  it adds
up to 27,844 hits, not that I'm keeping score or anything, but watch
your backs Keating, and Lawson............ I'm closing in on you.....

Bill