Re: discounts on Expert Sleepers delays

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:32 AM, Os <os@collective.co.uk> wrote:
> holiday sale:

I can't recommend these enough! I have Augustus Loop v2, Crossfade
Loop Synth v3 and Oomingmak v1 - and I wouldn't dream about not having
them in my laptop based looping rig.

Augustus Loop is the only looper I know that offers speed/pitch change
both musically tied to half notes ("play" melodies with the spinning
loop) and totally seamless ("scratch" sounding like speeding analog
tape or vinyl). Scripting and OSC support opens up for modular
expansion.

Oomingmak makes my guitars or flute sound like a vintage subtractive synth.

Crossfade Loopsynth provides some typical "eventide-ish" sound
processing right off the bat plus that it can function as a live input
sampler; feed it with an instant MIDI sequencer pattern and snag a
slice on-the-fly from your live input to build "live sequenced"
sounding stuff on stage (a totally unique functionality).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com