What public is attracted by "some loopers" jamming ?

2009/12/14 Matthias Grob <matilists@gmail.com>
On 13 Dec 2009, at 19:51, Zoe Keating wrote:
would your compositions really be the same if you had no looper but 8+ cellists?
If so, I suspect you are rather an exception,

Interesting discussion, here.
The Y2K9 Sampler videos realized by Michael and Jim show short series of different looping acts.
Maybe has a different impact a video showing a bunch of loopers jamming together ?
I'm afraid it says less about looping....

A few days ago I've uploaded on youtube 3 videos from the Florence Loopfest , which was a "premiere" of the "in Rome" Loopfest .
I posted them some days ago on facebook. Maybe some of you have missed them. so If you're interested, here is the link:
http://livelooping.blogspot.com/2009/06/florence-loopfest.html

Fabio
www.eterogeneo.com