Re: FCB1010 vs Gordius Little Giant

The Gordius seems great. The only thing I can think of that is "better" with the Behringer is that you can pick up a new one anywhere. I'm on my third Behringer now and they tend to last almost exactly three years. I've never been close to a store offering a Gordious when on those Behringer crapping-out occasions, so that may be the main reason I don't have a Gordius ;-)  I would guess a Gourdious lasts far longer than three years, but that's just my educated guess.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com