Re: OT: OREGON LOOPERS

Rev,

I just checked my ancient email files and Ted Harms isn't even in PDX.

Blast! It's so embarrassing to be going senile in public (LOL).

Well, should you find yourself the least bit interested in some sort
of Oregon Looper soiree, get-together gig (festival?) whatever . . .
stay tuned and in touch.

Hopefully, someone who is not slowly losing his mind will be
organizing it (LOL).

Best,

Ted Killian