Gig Spam: Monterey House Concert JAN 12th

Hello Loopers! Steve Uccello here inviting you to a special house concert in my very own home in Monterey.

The show is TUESDAY JANUARY 12th 7PM at my home near Del Monte Center...But read on before we get  bogged down with logistical details-

Though not a 'pure' looping event, ( I'm organizing & opening the show w/ my looping music) I feel some of you may be interested in this upcoming show I have organized at my home in Monterey, CA (USA), sorry to those of you who are far far away. Anyhow,  I've booked two world class musicians who are on their way to the NAMM show in LA, all the way out from Nashville.  They are Bryan Beller and Kira Small.

"Bonded together as both musical aces and life partners, singer/songwriter Kira Small (Peter FramptonWynonna JuddMartina Mcbride) and bassist Bryan Beller (Steve VaiMike KeneallyDweezil Zappa) share a deeply intimate musical connection with an even deeper story behind it.  While an unlikely duo given their disparate musical experiences, Kira's soaring vocals and dexterous keyboards meet Bryan's instinctive groove on the common ground of Kira's Soul/R&B-infused songs about love, lust. life."

You're just not going to get a show of this quality in such an intimate setting as this ANYWHERE else in town!  PLEASE show your support for live music (and independent musicians supporting each other) by making the effort to attend!  There's a meager $15 suggested donation, which includes FREE refreshments (and for those of you who've hung at my house, you know no one hosts like the Uccellos!!)

-To hear some of Kira's music click HERE  -To hear some of Bryan's music click HERE.  Also I will be opening the show with a couple of tunes, to hear some of my own music, click HERE.

Now for the details :)

RSVP to find out the exact location by replying to this email, or by calling me directly at 831-801-4920 -Thanks and A very Happy New Year to all of you-let's make 2010 an amazing year for the Monterey Bay music scene!
Thanks, Steve Uccello