Re: Any Ideas for a Second Looper, possibly a Jamman

> My main looper is a Gibson EDP. I would like to get a second looper
> for the purpose of being able to trigger loops from my drum set and
> other instruments on the other side of my studio room.
> I can't afford another EDP and was looking at a used Jamman for $100.
> I recall hearing a Boss unit mentioned on here too.
>
> Any thoughts or ideas?
Hey Todd,

I'll first try to understand what you want to accomplish: from your
text, it seems that you want to trigger "canned" (i.e. recorded probably
in advance, and not subject to overdub/multiply/the entire EDP madness)
loops from some controller, like a MIDIfied drumset (or trigger pads
sitting in the drumset).

If so (and that's the big if), an old sampler w/ built-in scsi harddisc
might do the trick; things like an EMU ESi-32 with turbo board (for
timestretching) go for below $100 sometimes...

       Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de