Re: bidule...

This is standard technique with Bidule that has been posted many times
to this list. Check list archives for details. Basically you set up
this audio signal chain in Bidule:

1. You physical audio input device, cable it into...
2. Audio Switcher object.
3. Each of the Audio Switcher's outputs tags (lower side) is cabled to
one alternative effect chain.

>From the physical MIDI input device you toss a cable to the MIDI in
tag of the Audio Switcher, and then you send  MIDI Program Change
numbers from your control pedal to activate the Audio Switcher tag
corresponding to the MDII PC number (while automatically muting the
others that are not being selected by the incoming PC).

A picture is available at http://www.perboysen.com/archives/542

The "Tailpreservation" object is a group a guy at the Bidule forum
made for me. I think the download link and tutorial for using it is
still searchable at the Plogue forum. But it really doen't need a
tutorial because its parameters to be connected are named by the
connection you have to do, so it's just to read and connect the thing
in Bidules Parameter Window. And connect it to the last sounding
plugin in the effect chain, as seen on my picture.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com