Re: Line-6 FBV MKII Shortboard Midi Floor Controller

Louis,

The switches are pretty quiet, I think. Way quieter than the DL4, and also quieter than the POK. I'm not sure about snow leopard, I'm running 10.5.8.

I didn't have any problem setting it up to control whatever I wanted. It doesn't just send CC values. The switches can send bank change, program change, MMC, and some kind of Mackie thing.

It's a really a decent, compact, inexpensive foot controller.

-George