Looping On KPIG-

Hey Loopers,
I'm going to be playing on KPIG's 'Please Stand By' live radio show on Sunday January 10th sometime between 10-12.  I'm very exited about it as it's my first real radio appearance as a solo looping artist.  I'll be playing and talking about my upcoming January 12th house concert (see attached flyer for Info) w/ Bryan Beller & Kira Small, which is at my home in Monterey.  I'm going to give away two free tickets to the show as well, so if any of you want to call in, please do!  The frequency is 107.5 FM or streamed on KPIG.COM .  I know KPIG is not at all associated with experimental, drone, or avaunt guard music, but they are very supportive of local artists and I'm hoping to bring something a little different and new to their table.  I'll also try to talk up the Y2K fest as much as I can,  I think there's a lot of folks around Santa Cruz who would dig the fest a lot if they knew how cool it was!  Thanks you all for your time, Steve Uccello http://steveuccello.com/

ps not sure how much time I'll actually have but thinking of playing this song on KPIG:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UleIPBK427I