Re: Metheny - The Orchestrion Tour

Howdy,
 Go to "THE HOUSE ON THE ROCK"!!! North of Dodgeville , Wisconsin. You
will see A BUNCH of REAL orchestrions. They run the mechanisms, but roll a
tape of what they would sound like if someone had the time to keep ALL the
instruments in tune. It really is a sight to behold. a whole mechanical
orchestra, controlled pneumatically,(I believe they used steam power back
in the day) all running with the music playing along. There is 4 or 5 of
them there. Along with tons of other oddities. It is really worth the
journey. I don't know of any place else that has all these things. Along
with a bunch of other strange mechanical music machines.
Rig