Re: I've seen the light!

Talented guy. I just can never make my mind up about "beatboxing". Is it silly or is it cool? It always sounds like a guy spitting into a mic.

Sent from my iPod

On Jan 8, 2010, at 7:15 AM, Grant Viscus <grantviscus@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm just getting my feet wet with Ableton Live 8, and I wanted to pass on these videos by Gavin Castleton that convinced me to leave my old RC-20 and go laptop loop-style!

Sledgehammer (Peter Gabriel cover): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCtGNX9JHOE

Nothing Compares 2 U (Prince cover): http://www.vimeo.com/2762672

these gave me some great ideas, I've subscribed to this list in hopes of finding a whole lot more!

-Grant