Re: mobius and ableton - no worky

Many people use Mobius with Live.  I've used it since the beginning
though
I haven't upgraded to Live 8 yet.   Is this a fresh Live 8 install or
did you upgrade
an existing install?

What is the error message you are seeing?

In standalone Mobius bring up the MIDI Devices dialog and look at the
"plugin devices"
panels on the right, do you have anything selected?   If so deselect
them, you rarely
need to open MIDI devices when running as a plugin and this can cause
conflicts if the
host is also opening those devices.

Jeff