Re: VirtualGigSpam: Dig It Signal Live this Sunday

Jim Goodin schrieb:
> We've been using classic films of late for video cover and this time
> we are using, 'The Lost World
> <http://www.archive.org/details/lost_world_ACM>', an early adaption of
> the classic novel of the same name by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Arthur_Conan_Doyle> about a land
> where pre-historic creatures roam.  This is some of the earliest stop
> motion animation ever done.  Catch it with our aural soundscape all
> live at...
I'm kinda curious Jim - the movies you're using, are they works that
have gone to the public domain because of their age? (I think I read
that copyright is something that ends about 60 or 70 years after the
holders' death - is this the case with those movies, or is that some
other mechanism).
> <http://www.livestream.com/digitsignallive>Join us at 11am EST on
> Sunday.  For times in your specific part of the world please visit
> http://www.timeanddate.com/WorldClock.
Sure will do. one recommendation: timeanddate.com allows you to set a
fixed date/time page, so you could just give people a link to a page
where they can look up the actual time in their place. And the link
doesn't work (I figure it has to be spelled "worldclock" all lowercase).

Yours,

                Rainer

ps: Today is the seventh and last day of "An Ambient Manifold" - and
also the first official MoinSound Studio Session in this year. Tune in
at 1700GMT at
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/The-MoinSound-Studio-Sessions
Time/Date link: http://fwd4.me/BbJ
Video Archives: http://fwd4.me/BMb