From: "sistrum1" <sistrum1@hotmail.com>
Date: January 16, 2010 2:18:46 PM PST
Subject: [publiceyesore] Improvised and Experimental Series at Clawfoot House

Hello everyone,

I'd like to let everyone know about the Clawfoot House performance/gallery space I helped start in Lincoln, NE in early 2009.  We have been organizing 9 or 10 shows a month of a variety of styles and are trying to make it one of the better new music venues in this part of the country.  We would like to make each show a unique experience by organizing site specific recording sessions, releases, collaborations, and video work in conjunction with the performances.  We also have done a number of visual art exhibitions, plays, book readings, and workshops.  Email me as sistrum1 at hotmail dot com if you plan on being in the area of the country, or are interested in some kind of exhibition.

Thanks!

Bryan Day
www.clawfoothouse.com
www.publiceyesore.com