re: Foot Tamborine

Hey Luis,

LP (Latin Percussion) makes a footpedal bracket called
a Gajate bracket

http://www.interstatemusic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10051&langId=-1&productId=102069

It's very hip as you can put anything
that has a standard cowbell clamp configuration onto
it's 3/8" post  and then use an inexpensive kick drum pedal
(I'd recommend the cheapest strap drive ---- not chain drive
tama that is made) to play it.
Tama made a strap drive pedal for years (through the 80's and 90's)
that I just swear by (I own 5 of them).   They are very lightweight,
rugged and very sensitive.   I'd use a felt beater to lesson the impact
noise on the plastic so the jingles sing out more.

It even comes with spikes that you can reverse with rubber
covered feet depending on if you are on a wooden floor or
a rug.

The post that holds drumset styled tambourines can also hold mounted
plastic wood blocks,  cowbells and other percussion instruments.

I recommend the Rhythm Techs and they have both warmer brass jingles or
brighter stainless steel ones for sale.

http://drums-percussion.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rhythm-Tech-Pro-Tambourine-With-Pro-Mount?sku=490699

This one looks good, too and can probably found more inexpensively in
Germany

http://drums-percussion.musiciansfriend.com/product/Meinl-Mountable-Tambourine?sku=446607

Lastly,  I'd exhort you to buy this from a local independent music store
instead of through the web,  so that you support local economy and all the
musicians that they , invariably employ.

Good luck and let me know how it goes.