RE: Trying software again.. YIKES!!!

From: Per Boysen [mailto:perboysen@gmail.com]
> I think it simply divides or multiplies the tempo by two until the
> result falls within the set Min/Max range.

Yes.  It first divides by two until the tempo is less than the
maximum tempo.  Then it multiplies by two until the tempo is greater
than the minimum.  If the tempo range is narrow, it may end up exceeding
the maximum tempo in order to be above the minimum tempo.

I noticed there is a bug where the default minimum and maximum
tempos after an install are both 20 which isn't very useful, the
default maximum should be 200.

Jeff