new little improvised looping thing, (and CHEERS with Single malt(no beer at home))

All that talk of beer made me thirsty, i have a could and can't sleep so I poured som Laphroig instead.. mm
And for the first time in a few mont I had the chance to record something, a rather normal looping peice. starting a loop with no sound then just handling the guitar to see what happends..
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=924516&songID=8636594

(this is also my latest amp, a Dumble stule (mystic Blues) with Marshall transformers, I like it a lot)

CHEERS :-)