Re: gordius little giant

Hi Luis,
yes,
the LG range can easily do that.

The LG range is based on a small LG module
which can on it's own give advanced functionality to another controller,
or can be fitted into a larger unit with buttons.

afaik Xavier doesn't build, or modify, metal boxes himself, so It's not
easy for him to do customised pedal shapes,
however you could always:-

a) ask him to give you a price for your dream machine, keeping in mind
   it's probably a high expense for him to get a custom box made...if it's
    even possible.
b) ask Xavier to provide a module with appropriate electronics (and
switches), and then
   get it fitted into your ideal pedal.

So..what's the ergonomic advantage of the flat pedal.

andy