Re: Bill Walker LP-2 demo

That's good to know. The LP2 seems to have a different approach, basing
it on musical values - 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, etc - rather than a pedal press.
I'm not quite entirely how it works, but I'm guessing it's set up this
way to make it easy to create precise rhythms from the replaced fragments.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com