Re: Bass players - what's a good stomp pedal for FAT tone?

Sorry I didn't see this post, I guess you got me on my conscience with
this one as I do feel slightly less comfortable knowing it was your
design. Congrats on that by the way it is great, I wish he would do a
vexter version though, i'd be all over it then.