Radio Support - request

Hi -

I'm not sure if this is something anyone has tried here before, so please excuse me if this is new. I've recently sent a number of UNDO CD's to a selection of college radio stations in the USA.  Reception has been pretty good so far, considering that college radio and ambient music typically don't go hand in hand.

Here is a list of stations, by State:

AK - Anchorage - KRUA

AZ - Tempe - KASC

CO - Denver - KRCX

CT - Storrs - WHUS

IN - Muncie - WCRD

IN - Terre Haute - WMHD

ME - East Orland - WERU-2

ME - Farmington - WUMF

ME - Lewiston - WRBC

MI - Mt. Pleasant - WMHW

NY - Dix Hills - WFTU

NY - Fredonia - WCVF

NY - Hamilton - WRCU

NY - Oneonta - WONY

OR - Gresham - KMHD2

PA - Mansfield - WNTE

PA - Millersville - WIXQ

PA - Reading - WXAC

TN - Sewanee - WUTS

TX - College Station - KANM

VA - Farmville - WMLU

VA - Richmond - WDCE

WA - Olympia - KAOS

WI - Platteville - WSUP

WI - Superior - KUWS

If any of these stations are in your backyard, please could you request UNDO.  I know this might be tipping the scales a bit, but I would greatly appreciate your support if it's something you feel comfortable offering.  Thank you so much.

Kind regards,

David