Re: Live Audience Attendance: Up or Down in your city?

hey.

the live scene is in a struggle in istanbul too for sure. it is so funny
see that the system has not changed at all. again it is the bands, acts
who
get supported by major labels or major pr that do get a chance to do
touring. if you are doing experimental or a little adventurous music, you
do
not have many opportunities.

but on the other hand, there is much more opportunity for
producer-musicians. if you can produce a rock band, pop act, your own
albums, do remixes, and receive commissions from ensembles, festivals then
you have a lot of new opportunities that you would not be able to receive
before the digital age. you just need to be a engineer, producer,
composer,
musician, lyricist when needed, that is all. this is the exciting part of
this new age for me.

thanks and best to all from snowy istanbul.