RE: Live Audience Attendance: Up or Down in your city?

This is an interesting thread for me in the light of my inability to gain interest from live venues in Bristol for a looping extravaganza. It was easy back in Wales where I was more in touch with the scene. I guess Ill have to build up my contacts again.
For those of you expressed an interest, I'm keeping my nose/ear/ to the ground so to squeak.