Northern New Jersey Ambient Gig

Just a heads up for anybody in the region of Northern New Jersey -

Stone Document will be playing the inaugural evening of the One Thousand Pulses Home Concert Series this Saturday at 8 PM in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.

More info at: http://onethousandpulses.wordpress.com/

This looks like it may be the ideal environment to hear us do our more ambient stuff. Definitely a pleasant change from the rock club/wine bar circuit.   And it could turn into a great venue for some of the more loopier stuff out there.  I'll try and post a review of the venue after the gig.

m.c.

Mark Christensen