Compact discs and artwork

It's been a fascinating discussion about physical product. Still
formulating my own views, but I have found that people do still buy CD's
at gigs, and musicians do want to trade them, so I'll continue making them.

For an example of a physical product that is so lovely it makes me want
to own it, this is something that just arrived in my inbox: pix of the
Mermen's new release (band of Jim Thomas who appeared at the last
Loopfest, and one of my very favorite guitar operators).

http://mermen.net/images/IGWT_liner_artwork.jpg

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com