[VIRTUAL GIG]: The MoinSound Studio Sessions Sat 100130 1700 UTC

Here's a quick reminder that The MoinSound Studio Sessions ("MSSS" for
short), my bi-weekly virtual concert series, will air this Saturday,
1700 UTC on ustream:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/The-MoinSound-Studio-Sessions

timeanddate.com link for world clock time information: http://bit.ly/agZZUy

In the week up to the first MSSS this year, I was doing daily streams
using lots of synths and hardware effects stuff. A summary of the
unedited videos can be found here:
http://bit.ly/8qBVad

But this time, I'm gonna do something else...but I'm not sure what. I
state that knowing that the least thing typical concert audiences want
is surprises, but then again, you're not typical, are you?

See you there!

             Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de