Re: Everyday Looper - A Looper for the iPhone/iPod Touch

Thanks Raphael,

I appreciate the promo code offer, but I'm happy to pay the $4. My question would be how do I hook my guitar (or other instrument) up to my iPod touch?

Your apps timing is great with all the interest the iPad is generating as a music controller. Good Luck!