RE: David Torn,Terry Bozzio,Tony Levin,Pat Mastelotto NAMM 2010

DT just commented on the videos on thegearpage.net
"thanks, b.
just caught this thread..... sounds pretty amazingly (sonically) strange, on my phone!
i think tb & i will get together, next week or so,
talk a bit, maybe play some.....
dt / spltrcl"