Re: OT was David Torn,Terry Bozzio,Tony Levin,Pat Mastelotto NAMM 2010

If the content of that video was anything to go by, I imagine that the people at chapman stick are extemely happy NOT to have such a prick singing THEIR praises.
What a total twat!
What awful awful awful truly god awful music!

You know, I´ve always had a sneaking suspician that a tapping guitar ( i was thinking of a chapman stick) was a pretty neat idea, and that I wouldnt mind one... funny that I´ve almost NEVER seen any good music played on one. Its like those irritating guitarists that have to show off the whole time have found out that that there is an instrument that you can show off waaaay more than on a regular guitar, so they move to stick!!!!

Do you HAVE to be a virtuoso jazzy speed twiddler to play a tapping instrument?

Thanks for the truly horrible video.... have to go watch it again... I dunno why.. I guess its quite enjoyable picking scabs in a way..

Mark