From: mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:27:22 +0100
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: Can two EDP's do this? How?

Of course 2 EDP can do this... As long as you use 2 footcontrollers too... I have my signal going into both of miine, and choose which EDP to loop in by er... looping on it... the tother one goes in synch but doesnt record, THEN when i reocrd on THAT one it forces its loop length to be the same or a multiple of the first... Its almost foolprooff... there are glitches.. like if you Reset the first, and then expect it to go back in synch when you start a new one, better to just SUB into the loop with silence.....

but belive me... my WHOLE SOUND.. is based on quantised subbing with 2 edps, insert1 insert 2 insert1 insert2 satmp stamp stamp, as fast as you can without falling over...