a great iPhone looper. Thinking about future development

Hi guys

After I read a recent post about an application called Everyday Looper I
went on the AppStore to make some research and I found out another
application really amazing. It's pretty expensive (4.9 euros), at least
compared to the usual prices on the AppStore, but it really worths its
value.

It's called ThumbJam: do not know if somebody here talked about it before.
It's absolutely going in the right direction: it's basically a looper
(with multilpy "edp's style"!!!) but it offers the chance of switching
between many instruments, so one can overdub different sounds (good
quality). Really great. Give it a try. The only limit I noticed is the
time necessary to switch from one instrument to the other.

I bought many musical application for iPhone just to check them out and
see how the possibilities  of a touch interface could lead to
different/new instruments/musical applications.
I wonder how in future applications like this could work on devices like
iPad, with more dsp power, a greater working surface and - in a possible
future - an audio interface so to mix different sound sources.
I guess we'll soon see many interesting new musical tools...

best

b:k