Re: Foot tamborine / Forum Needed!

I'm going to have to agree with this.  I really love this forum, but can
only check it every few
days and end up with a ton of email.  I end up filtering it to a folder
and usually have
troubles trying to follow the order of the emails....

My day gig is web developer, if the moderators of the mail list would like
to put together a
forum, I could set it up.  Just contact me at baub@baub.com and I would be
happy to help
out.