Re: Foot tamborine / Forum Needed!

I  also think this email list is cumbersome and
annoying..  someone starts talking (for instance)
about tuning in fifths (which I've done for 20
years) and nobody gets  too reply because it
becomes old news in a sea of email .. except for
two guys who pick a fight about it... and go so
far off topic that nobody dares restate the
purpose...

But there already IS a Looping Forum...

http://loopingmusic.proboards99.com/index.cgi

  but you know loopers, they tend to like the same
old same old same old same old same old same old
same old same old same old same old same old same
old same old same old same old same old same old
same old same old....