Re: Goodbye RC-50, Hello Rang III

Glad to hear you're satisfied. I just ordered one this weekend and should have it on Friday.

--- On Wed, 2/3/10, Chris Sewell <lunamusic@mac.com> wrote:

From: Chris Sewell <lunamusic@mac.com>
Subject: Goodbye RC-50, Hello Rang III
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 8:55 AM

This new Bommerang is fantastic. Smaller, easier, better sounding, cleaner loops, customizable, not sure if thats a word. Having so much fun with it. First gigs this weekend. With the RC50 I was always stressed about that hiccup at the start of loops. Sometimes it was there, sometimes not. No midi sync, but that didn't work on the RC50 anyway.
The one thing I love about using Mainstage/Mobius is that the loops sync to effects. I wish this rig could do that, but maybe someday.