Re: Firewire interface recommendations

MOTU makes really great cards with a good chunck of DSP and decent
pres.  I believe the Motu Ultra Lite might be best. I can't remember
how much it is, but it has 2 mic/line inputs, 6 TRS ins and 8 outs.
Look into it, I think it was ADAT in and out too.  I have a Saphire
Pro 40 and it works well, but isn't very portable.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Ricardo Lopez-Aguilar
Oldfolks Home / Solomon Records Music