RE: Firewire interface recommendations

I actually got the ultra lite last week to replace my M-Audio 410 in the
studio but also use it for some live looping with my laptop.
I was really looking forward to getting into some tight poly rhythmic
loopage.

Haven't tried the firewire yet but the usb2 makes a lot of noise and
crashes my system.

A major disappointment for me.

>From what I've found on the net the usb only works with older drivers.

I'm hoping it plays nice with the firewire.

Andre

http://twitter.com/AndreDonawa
http://www.andredonawa.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/andredonawa