Re: Firewire interface recommendations

MOTU have been running a huge advertising campaign for the Ultralite
mk3 for months now, so I find it highly unlikely that it's
discontinued.

Most likely it's the firewire only model that's been dropped, and the
new 'hybrid' model (firewire/USB) isn't showing up in your searches.

os.

os@collective.co.uk
http://twitter.com/expertsleepers
http://www.darkroomtheband.net/