Re: Repeater for Sale

Per,

you just replied to Chris in the Rang III thread that it would be easy to use Mainstage for just effects and then the Rang for looping....  Would it be easy, using the laptop just for effects, to change my effect patches in Mainstage with the FCB and also use the same FCB to control the Repeater? ....or would I be asking for trouble?

Todd Matthews

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM,  <eddrake1@comcast.net> wrote:
> Yes the Repeater is MIDI controllable so an FCB1010 should be ok. I don't
> own an FCB but I recall other folks using them.

I used a Repeater for a couple of years and controlled it by an
FCB1010. Worked like a charm! You program the pedal board to send the
MIDI events hardwired to certain functions in the Repeater.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com