Re: In search for a (cheap, but as long as possible) delay with varispeed pedal,

The new Digitech DL-8 pedal does varispeed, and has 8 secs of delay, for
about $160 US. Also has 20 secs looping, and reverse, some lo-fi modes,
etc.

I'm thinking about picking one up as an all-systems-fail backup if both
my tape decks ever go down on tour. (The EH 2880 works beautifully, but
is too big for what I want).

There's a couple of 'em on Ebay right now for $125, Buy It Now...

hth,

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com