From: Rainer Straschill [mailto:moinsound@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 3:46 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: What is the appropriate forum?

Ace Ovil schrieb:
> Could someone please explain the etiquette of
> what is acceptable and/or uncool here?

If people cease to respond to your messages, they were probably not
exactly cool. If people actually tell you to stop, you did something
self-ionization uncool ;).

There's just no more strictly defined etiquette. There aren't ranks like

in a forum, gained by writing a certain number of messages or so. Just
assume you joined a merry round in a pub....
> Am I missing the hot spot or are we just a really small community?

Depends on what you mean by "small". Subscriber-wise: don't know, really

- may very well be. Knowledge-wise: definitely not.

For a beginner:
There's some info collected, both on the loopers-deligh.com site and on
Matthias Grob's site: http://livelooping.org/
Of course, on the LD site, all the archives from this group are archived

- if you know what you look for, you may find it there.

Apart from that: ask (and see above).

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de