Accidental findings regarding Eventide Eclipse (and guess what? newson the varispeed front!)

By accident, I visited Eventide's website and found that there is a
v4.01 software for the Eventide Eclipse - including some minor fixes,
some functional improvements, a bunch of fancy new presets and - now
wait for it - all the algorithms from their two stompboxes.

Which means, this device which has been developed about a decade ago
suddenly discovered it can do varispeed very nicely - and it also has a
full-fledged looper (with varispeed and, contrary to the TimeFactor, a
full 160 seconds of delay time).

I need to go to bed now, or otherwise I won't do it at all tonight...;)

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs