variaspeed pitch delay search...

well, i ended up purchasing a guyatone md3 delay off ebay. i look fwd to it arriving...
so i'll see how that compares to my past experiences w/ the ibanez de7.

i will say if the guyatone didn't work out, i watched a vid of the line 6 echo park, and it looked promising as an interesting noisemaker...and there was someone on the gear page selling one for 75$, so that was my backup plan....one guy i emailed who had a guyatone md3 said he really liked it as a simple small delay pedal. so i'll report after i get it....

last nite when i was playing i decided to mess around w/ what i had: decided to use the tape delay option in my digitech rp150 and the tape setting on the digitech DL8--I will say that i played w/ having both on and got some crazy looped madness going, playing w/ the pitch. the DL8 i think only has a second of time in tape mode, and the RP150 does have 5 sec-but it's not perfect, but between using both at the same time--it created some fun madness...

one other option i just thought about-i believe my lexicon mx200 has tape delay option-i'll have to investigate that some more tonight. i played w/ it a while back and i remember it seemed somewhat interesting,....
s---