Re: OP-1..?!

I thought they were at NAMM this year and the price was about $1,000.
Not sure where I read that though.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/19/teenage-engineering-op-1-synth-gets-the-hands-on-treatment-vide/

Maybe?

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos