me and Bongo LiveLooping

So, as I've been lurking around here and loving this list, I've been a
bit hesitant to post things that were in the Live Looping category.
When I first got my EDP I was just getting everything right and then
hitting record.  Nice but, kinda cheating for the genre definition.
Recently I've been recording more and more.  My great* drummer friend
would
come over and jam w/ me (loop) and I could tell he was always still in
his studio mode.  He's always wanting to do (UNDO) multiple takes and
I'm always trying to get him to just let go, you know really get into
this live improv instrument.  So the other night we had this great jam
and he really let go. So I thought since I had the day off, I'd share
it.  Starts out heavy ends w/ vocal layered fade out.
Bongo is a fabulous producer / drummer, we did this jam w/ vox, a
little guitar and some handsonic stuff through the EDP.

direct link:
http://andy-garber.com/ND_audio/AndyBongo_020710_mix.mp3
jukebox:
http://andy-garber.com