From: Greg Gaz <greggaz@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Anyone buy a Boomerang III lately?
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 12:40 PM

It has to be "pedalspluseffectswarehouse” on Ebay right?

They sell EXPECTED stock, instead of stock they actually had.  Even though they list the item as “in stock.”

They pulled this crap on me in December.  I got a refund and went with Tonefactor.  If Tonefactor says it is in stock, it is in stock.

-- Greg