Re: Looping - surfing a blank mind -? (music content..)

Interesting piece.  I think, like all forms of music, looping is what you
make it.  Some people will either like it, some will not.  I do something
similar to what you did, basically, make a few notes and sounds, and react
accordingly, not paying attention to chords or melody, though at times, I
hear a passage and have to harmonize with it.  Sometimes, I start with a
random noise, chop it up rhythmically, then play to that, depends on my
mood.  I guess what I'm trying to say is, if it sounds good to you, then
it is good, chances are, someone else out there will think it's good too.