Re: Sending program changes from Bidule to external midi devices

Thanks, I'm going to try that :)

PS Setting up Bidule now as alternative for Mainstage because it
crashed last Saturday on stage...not funny. Didn't work anymore after
a reboot. Looks like a corrupt concert file, bizarre problem. The main
outs and output 3-4 sometimes stop working after a very loud
spikes/clicks. It's not 100% re-producable but it's not reliable
system enough for the Loopfest. Btw: had to continue my performance
last Saturday with my DD-20...the first time I ever used it as a
backup.

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/